This is largest Cat dealership Ive ever seen and I came across it on my road trip from CO back to PA on I-80. Heres just a few pics around the yard and a few machines.
A 973C and some 953D's
A refurbed 375 with a mere 15,000 hours and a row of shiny new M's
Myself sitting in a 140M and a row of 6 & 8 T's
Awesome pics! Thats the biggest yard I have ever seen, maybe there is one bigger in California? I could take days to go thru all that stuff, most of it looks brand new too. Do they have a lot of big earth moving projects out that way? If you have any more pics, please post them!
I went past several Cat dealers on I-80 but that one in Iowa was by far the biggest and had the most new machines.
im jelous camapred to the one here in Cambridge, Ontario
Thompson Machinery/Cat in Nashville, Tn has a shop/yard that will rival that possibly. I'll take some pics when I get back to Nashville after this semester is over.
Nothing quite like a field trip to the local Cat dealer. Nice Pics. BTW, I've stopped at that dealer also on my way west to Colorado. It is one of the bigger lots I've ever seen.
Ain't that a fun drive? *sarcasm* But at least you got to see a pretty sweet yard, even if the amount of inventory is a bit high.
yeah, nebraska, Iowa and Illinois were really boring....This cat dealership and the worlds largest truck stop are about the only things to see on I-80
Ive been to that dealer a couple of times when I was in DesMoines. Its big for sure.
375 Nice pics, big yard, that 375 sure is good lookin, lot nicer than the last one I ran, boom cyc. leakin allover everthing, sheetmetal all banged up, she'd had a hard life, knowin the outfit I was workin for at the time probably 50 different people in the seat plus they rented her out when they didn't need her. Still was a strong digger not much on travelin.:drinkup
Funny you posted this, I grew up pretty close to that Lot and thought all CAT dealers were that big. AS I grew older and got around more, well.... they just ain't LOL