just a few pics from the show didnt get that many http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/mech3/ImportedPhotos00079-1.jpg
more http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/mech3/ImportedPhotos00083.jpg
a cope short vids for yall http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/mech3/?action=view¤t=100_1337.flv http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/mech3/?action=view¤t=100_1338.flv
to all that looks the pics are working right ? just no coments on them
That Volvo weighs in at 75,000 lbs with no head and had 324 hp it is a monster even the smaller machine which is not pictured has the same hp they are monsters from what I understand. I did get to operate it just loading it and unloading it but it is strong. Those Ponsses are really fun to drive down the road, we had to drive them to and from the show, about 2 miles one-way, you get a lot of funny looks.
ya that volvo was sick i loved it when i saw it i went no way volvo in the foresty
I love those new international lonestars I just wish I could get one with a preemissions engin in it.
I swear the new Internationals look like an old Diamond T.
I usually try to make it to Bangor, just had too much going on this year. Maybe Essex Jct. next year, we'll see.