Just wondering, haven't seen her around in what seems like forever! Brian
yea what's going on with her maybe king knows
She's gone because you scared her off Brian, way to go....... jerk I was wonderin the same thing myself though. I need someone to help me share the love of Deere dozers, instead of that other brand.
You! Get out. Don't you have a vacation or something to go on Alex?
Yes, and she was quite a looker if I remember correctly. Why cant I find girls that look like that and can run a 385 over here in Jersey??
Forget running the machine, can you even find girls that look like that in Jersey?
cause I convinced all the pretty girls in jersey to move to pa...
Both of em?
Maybe her new boyfriend/husband found out about the Ebay thing and this site an :ban her:beatsme:usa
now think about ... Catchick disappears a while ago,and a while ago we found out the King has a new lady in his life... he make a trip south for a while and what do you know he still has the new lady in his life. Come on you guys read between the lines. He is obviousley teaching her to wrench on the old equipment so she can become an even better operator. Chris
:beatsmeum no they didn't, my GF is hawt and from dirty Jersey
OK guys, I think this has gone on about long enough. Speculation on where a member may be or what they might be doing is not really a topic for these forums.