I was looking at the parts manual and there is a (plug) that screws in and out on the front and rear idler. Is this plug intended to be screwed out and a grease zerk inserted? And when grease is pumped in remove zerk and put the plug back in to keep the elements out? Also i am gonna need a couple of track rollers. Where is the cheapest place to order them?
I believe it may be oil filled . Pull the plug and see if oil is in there .I can’t imagine inserting and removing zerk every time you grease it.
Only "grease" is in the track adjuster cylinder. All the rollers and idlers are oil filled. Changing their oil would be an exercise in futility, and, once the original oil leaks out, the seals need replaced. Even on my 8k TL150, roller and idler failure has been rare.