I'm hoping it's possible to purchase an adapter plate for the front end of my Case 570 LXT so I can rent and quickly attach any standard Bobcat attachment instead of my front bucket. If so.... Is this a rare or common request? Precisely what is this plate called? Where would I shop for it? What should I be careful of? Is it best to mount in on the front end or rear 3 point hitch to make it the most versitile?
I may not be that knowledgeable about some of these stuff but I know a place where you can possibly buy heavy equipment . Check them out here: http://multico.com.ph/
Check out a place called Donald funnily welding, they are a company out of Canada I think maybe they might be Abel to help. I know the make all sorts of quick hitch adapter for case backhoes. I do not have any contact information for them tho.
Thank you both and perhaps someone else will have the answers.
OK I guess your not looking for help truly. I was saying the above listed place manufactures exactly what you described, I just don't know how to get ahold of them. The attachment plate as well as pricing is listed on there web site. But your going to have to look them up your self. I'm not trying to be rude but you asked a question and got 2 good leads. It's up to you to chase them at this point!
I very much appreciate your help but it would be even more helpful if I can find someone who has done this before and has first hand experience. That way I'm not just trusting a salesman from a company.
Yes. A friend of mine had a Newholland versatile. He had traded a TN75 which had the bobcat mount. The versatile had a different quick attach . He wanted to be able to use his attachments so he bought a bobcat plate had the Newholland quick attach hooks mounted on the back of the plate. Then he could drop his bucket and hook on to the bobcat plate and use the other attachments.. Reason for not just going completely bobcat was that the boom for the new machine was wider than the bobcat plate. Be sure the rental spot flushes the rental attachments. We ran into a problem with our bobcats sharing brooms, as they had different hydraulic oils.
https://hayspear.com/john-deere-attachments/jd-style-quick-attach-adapters/ Try poking around on this website. This Feller made me some adapters to a while back from Volvo 2 skidsteer
Guys, this is really helpful. I'm more optimistic than ever that this can work. I'd just hate to order a Bobcat Attachment Plate and find that my loader doesn't have the hydraulic outlets or flow rate, or anything else that might prevent me using it as a platform for Bobcat attachments. I'm also wondering if it would be more versatile to try and do this from the gannon end or the bucket end of the loader?
Well the spec sheet I found for your 570 shows it's main pump to do 28.5/3000, not sure if the aux port limits that or not...
Photos of what you have would be helpful
6 of one and half a dozen of the other. You could mount and use more attachments on the front, but you would have to retask your bucket with a bobcat mount. 3 pt hitch would be cheaper. Buy a plate weld 3 mount pins easy on and off. Limited on what you could use.
http://www.fluneyequipment.com/ He's a neighbor of mine I craned the structural steel up for his sons shop that you will see on his web sight and yep they can make anything
I have your machine and have wanted to do the same thing. Mounting on the front or back really is up to you. For visibility I like having my attachments on the three point hitch. Also you already have the hookup for an auxiliary hydraulic. The easiest thing to do is buy a three point attachment plate that has the bobtach plate welded on (should be able to find one on google) it will probably setup for cat2 hitch. You will need to modify it for cat3 size hitch pins and spacing on your case. This is the least troublesome way other than getting a skid steer. The front loader arm is not as easy to modify for this. This is not something to buy and slap on. Will need to expect to modify to make it work. Have fun
I think you guys have told me what I need to know. Looks like I'll give it a try and post back when I can give a report. Thanks to each of you for taking the time for me. joe