Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Is my 1998 Gehl 5635DX Skid Steer High Flow

Cat977 ยท 2022-09-07 20:03

How can you tell if this machine is high flow serial # 13064 ? model SL5635 It has couplings on both arms but they are the same size. Nice machine bought it on Iron Planet with certified condition. Advertised as high flow, but can't test the high flow. Thanks for any help!

Replies2
  1. #1Tyler d4c2022-09-07 20:11

    Yes it sure is

  2. #2Cat9772022-09-07 22:56

    Thanks so much Tyler!!! I have a 6 foot hydraulic flail mower I plan on using next summer that takes 28 gpm. I have a grapple that needs a diverter and 6 way blade to hook up. The blade has a diverter on it and a round electric coupling plug. I need to set up electric controls from the cab with a standard round plug I assume. This machine has no electric controls for them. It is hand controlled with T handles. Any Ideas on mounting controls hopefully on the T handles? Any ideas welcome!