Bought two new trailers, and both leak and continue to leak after several attempts by the dealer to correct the problem.
I would suggest contacting the attorney general's office in whichever state they were purchased. You will probably have to hire a lawyer and sue the manufacturer, which may or may not get you satisfaction. Good luck.
I believe lemon laws are state law, so your results will vary. I've never heard of anything but auto's though.
Well what are the trailers leaking, oil from hubs? Air? Might actually be a simple fix for a trailer shop with common sense. You might be dealing with a dealer who doesn't belong selling trailers in the first place. With all that said you will never be able to "recoup" your loss trying to declare a lemon law or sue them. You might as well take it somewhere else, bite the bullet, and get it over with. Let God take care of the people responsible for not making it right with you on the repair. Justin