Number 51's in the image. They couple the pipe from the bottom of the transaxle to the torque converter housing and transaxle fluid goes through it. Will plain radiator hose work to replace it, or is it special hose? I don't want to reuse the old hoses. There is also no part numbers listed for them. Thanks
It is hydraulic return hose, radiator hose will last a while, but not near worth taking it all apart again. The old website had the specs for the hose, but you had to look for it.
Radiator hose will go soft from the oil
You want suction and return hose...like here https://www.discounthydraulichose.com/sae-100r4-suction-and-return-hose.html
That's what I thought, so that's why I asked here.
Thank you, this is what I needed to know. I'll check with the local equipment dealer to see if they have any before I order it.
Any hose shop should be able to supply "100r4" hose. Just measure the OD of the pipe it connects to. At Napa, it averages $13/ ft, but, no Napa in my region stocks it.
Got 1 foot of Goodyear branded 100r4, 1.5" with twisted wire reinforcement for $30. That was at the only place I could find any hose like that locally.