Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Is this PC50 potentiometer positioned like yours

Spadman · 2025-08-12 09:04

I’m planning to put the new potentiometer in tomorrow but I still have not confirmed the correct rotation. Can someone with a PC50 with the Four System snap a picture of yours or just tell me if your lever faces left or right? Here is mine as I found it. Is it the same as yours? In this position it will turn the potentiometer counterclockwise. If on the other side it will turn it clockwise.

Replies5
  1. #1crane operator2025-08-12 10:43

    You can go to the machinery trader website and search for excavators like yours for sale. Most have good pictures. Zoom in.

  2. #2Spadman2025-08-12 11:12

    That’s a great idea crane. Thanks!

  3. #3Spadman2025-08-12 15:44

    Well, I looked at all the pictures I could find online and the first was to left; the next five to right. Maybe it doesn’t matter but I’m trying to g right first.

  4. #4Nige2025-08-12 15:59

    From the photos in your other thread what you have on your machine looks totally wrong to my eye. Especially considering the illustration in the manual.

  5. #5Spadman2025-08-12 19:20

    Thanks for the response. I installed it to the right and all is good. I’ll put the details in the other thread.