Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

isn’t this rollover pete?

bigblueox ยท 2007-07-23 21:54

hey isn't this rollover pete? http://www.vannattabros.com/dozer18.html

Replies4
  1. #1ILMChris2007-07-24 05:25

    I've added the whole site to my favorites. A lot of interesting reading there

  2. #2JDMGrading2007-07-24 12:50

    What a cool site, I just spent 2 hours of my rainy day reading everything. :notworthy

  3. #3Electra_Glide2007-07-24 14:59

    Well, one of those picture is the same one he uses for his avatar, but the text on that web page says the pictures come from Australia. Hmmmm...we do have a few members on here from Austraila. Is there something that one of you guys wants to share with the class...:waving Joe

  4. #4RollOver Pete2007-07-24 15:10

    Hmmmm... I just thought that it was a cool pic to use. And I have had a similar experience on a D9L working in Corona for Yeager. Yeah, I owe you Dudley .... for getting me out of that one... RIP... :cool2