Working on a Furukawa FL150 Loader with a Isuzu 6BD1 non-turbo engine. Machine had been sitting idle for 7-8 years. Pulled pump and injectors and all were stuck or clogged. Got replacement injector nozzles but the shop manual says the injector pressure is either 2100 or 2600 psi and to check with equipment manufacturer for correct pressure setting. Does anyone know what pop off pressure they should be set at? Trying to get it running before a possible purchase. Thanks for any help.
Look closely at the body.. it’s usually stamped there.. but it’s usually in BARS.. so what ever number I find, on all the injectors.. multiply by 14.4 (will get u to psi.) Good luck..
If u replaced all the nozzles AND TORQUED the nozzle nut... U can’t get a good idea of the pop off pressure w the new parts.?? They’re shim set injectors yes..??
No, they have a screw under the cap. I also took them completely apart and cleaned in ultrasonic cleaner.
Ill try a photo
I’m having a problem narrowing it down too.. The complete # is 105031-3471 If u can’t find it, at least u have 2 choices.. My thinking is:: either set it in the middle or call your local fuel shop w the # I gave you AND the tip #..and ask what the O.P. is Tellm u have a ZEXEL Inj..
Ok, I'll try that. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the lower pressure setting is for the non-turbo model. Thanks for helping.
I was thinking along those lines too.