Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Isuzu c240 hyster forklift oil filter element number

mattyt1984 ยท 2026-06-10 21:54

I purchased this engine but didn't have a filter installed and there are no filter numbers I can see. The filter I need goes into a steel canister. Attached is numbers on engine.

Replies4
  1. #1TD242026-06-11 10:14

    Maybe this...? Isuzu OEM (Part #9885131062): Element-style oil filter suitable for C240 models requiring a drop-in internal cartridge. [ 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 ] For sourcing these filters directly, you can explore specialized vendors like the Diesel Parts Direct Isuzu C240 Filters catalog or find OEM assemblies on eBay . [ 1 ]

  2. #2TD242026-06-11 12:26

    Or these other others: Alco Filters MD107 AMC IO316 Baldwin P266 Baldwin P7050 CARQUEST 85745 DENCKERMANN A210602 Donaldson P550015 Buy from Amazon HASTINGS P7050 LUBER-FINER LP2277 LYNXauto LO1159 Sakura O1502

  3. #3mattyt19842026-06-12 08:30

    That's the one thanks!

  4. #4STEFANO2026-06-16 09:13

    Check Serial Number Engine C240 . Regards