Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

It’s little, but is a scraper!

Jbullfrog ยท 2017-04-25 23:09

I hooked on to our landlord's Duplex Mfg. "hydraulic scoop" with my little Ford tractor. I know it hadn't moved in the 25 years we have farmed for him. Surprisingly, the tires took air and hold! I'm using it to haul stumps and roots I had grabbed out with my mini to the burn pile.

Replies4
  1. #1JPV2017-04-26 01:21

    Wow, that thing looks handy, I don't believe I have seen one quite like that. We have a Dearborn slip scraper that is 3 point mounted that is a good unit but way smaller.

  2. #2Jbullfrog2017-04-26 09:35

    It will be really handy, It self loads well and dumps to the rear. It's built heavy for being so small, which shows, there aren't many repair welds on it. It fits places our 5 yard scraper and even my skid loader won't!

  3. #3cuttin edge2017-04-27 10:18

    Hello for digging potatoes

  4. #4RZucker2017-04-27 20:56

    I really like this idea, I have a heavy duty garden tractor and have been trying to dream up a working load and haul scraper for it. I see now that a low mount rear dump bucket is the ticket. I'm thinking a spring loaded rear gate that opens on a cam action would be the way to go for longer hauls. An electric actuator would operate it easily.