Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Itr tracks

Sheepdog ยท 2016-10-18 22:58

Anyone had issues with itr tracks? I have had 3 break in last 5 months.

Replies4
  1. #1Huntoon2016-10-19 03:31

    I haven't. What machine are you running? And in any special conditions?

  2. #2Sheepdog2016-10-19 07:16

    Tl130&tl230. I have owned 5 different taks since 2006. Never any issues with oem tracks. I read a lot of great things about itr. Was wondering if anyone else having issues. Cords blew out of 2 of them. 1 with 200+ hrs other with 90. Broke metal cleats in middle of third with 65 hrs. Maybe bad run of tracks or material?? Two sets purchased in May, last one in August. I'm hoping they will warranty them. No luck yet but they are suppose to be working on it. Two of the tracks broke carrying dirt across hard packed dirt. The other carrying concrete across sod.

  3. #3Georgia Iron2016-10-20 06:23

    Can you post a overall picture of the actual track you are using and a closeup of the breaks?

  4. #4Sheepdog2016-10-20 06:46

    IMG_3793.jpegIMG_4728.jpegIMG_6846.jpegIMG_1505.jpeg