Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

IUOE Apprentice Interview

Outlaw277 ยท 2015-05-13 11:12

Hey guys, this is my first post and I'm looking for some good info in regards to my interview next week at the 106 hall in NY. I filled out the app a month or so ago and was scheduled an interview. I've got my resume and everything they asked for all set to go. A friend of mine who is an operator out of 106 suggested I take my OSHA 10 which I did and get my CDL permit which I got my A with available endorsements. He also mentioned name to the business agent so hopefully that helps. Really looking to get in and start a great career. Anything I should know going in or prepare extra for? Any help is appreciated!

Replies1
  1. #1Tinkerer2015-05-13 12:08

    Wear decent clothes and be mannerly to everybody there. It reflects on who you really are.