Does anybody know who deals in Iveco engines ? I have a Multi-Quip generator at the yard and the head needs to come off. I don`t have the model or S/N with me, but I can post them in the AM. I an`t find either a parts or service manual. It "looks" like a Cummins, but I`m sure that`s where it ends. Thanks for any help.
The rest of the info is it is a MQ model number MQP60IVP. It is S/N 694135-0907. The engine tag has these numbers on it. 424922 and below that is NEF45SM2-6.A003. I`m not finding much of anything for these things. Thanks.
You can always go to MultiQuip but they price everything like it's gold. Iveco is part of FPT which is part of CNH.... it's all Fiat one way or the other. Try your local Case/IH dealer, they should be able to help or send you somewhere. Or these guys maybe: https://ai-engines.com/industrial-engines//ie-fpt
Tried MQ,nothing. Will follow up on the other info. Thanks.
The last time I needed IVECO parts I used these guys http://www.genrep.com/ Talked to one guy and he even emailed me a manual
Case ag equipment all uses iveco, up to 600 hp. I had got them to do a cam in my 9L iveco last summer. Good luck
Thanks for all the help. Passed it to the parts department to get all the info. I knew you guys wouldn`t let me down!!!!!! Thanks again.