Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

J & J Bodies Somerset Pa.

amscontr ยท 2009-12-07 22:16

Anyone run a J&J Body? Just looking for some feedback if anyone knows anything about these dumps or??? We have one on a single axle, I guess it's their Dyna Hauler Line/Heavy Construction and for it's age it looks pretty decent except the tailgate. I contacted the company and getting a tailgate from them seems to be a hassle. They asked for the serial #, and I told them the only i.d. number I could see is the numbers stamped on the tag and that wasn't enough. I guess if I can't find one I will build one.

Replies3
  1. #1ftb2009-12-09 20:50

    they are well made bodies! very expensive

  2. #2amscontr2009-12-14 16:00

    They seem to be except for the tailgate. I guess I'll be better off to build then trying to find a used one or having a factory built one.

  3. #3amscontr2009-12-14 16:03

    Does this look familiar?