Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jade equipment new name

Welder Dave ยท 2024-07-23 17:42

Jade Equipment is now part of Elvaan Equipment Solutions. Apparently the name change/new ownership took place last August. They still deal with Volvo and Champion graders but some parts are getting harder and harder to get. I'm hoping some solenoid valve parts are still available.

Replies2
  1. #1Silveroddo2024-08-01 23:01

    I had heard that as well, I got some stuff from them this spring and all was well. Surprisingly I've been checking with Volvo and they have had some decent availability and pricing. I'm not going to hold my breath that that continues, but it was refreshing compared to previous dealings with them.

  2. #2Welder Dave2024-08-02 01:05

    I called them last week and got the parts manager on the phone instead of just a parts guy. In the past the parts guy couldn't answer much if I had even a somewhat technical question and anyone in the service dept. was always too busy. It kind of contradicted what I'd read of Jade's knowledge and help with Champion graders. I was inquiring about about the articulation valve and parts for it. He got the service manager to come to the phone. Thanks to that I learned that the solenoid stems could be removed without pulling the valve. That was invaluable information and saved me a ton of grief. He also sent me a list of parts available and the cost. I thought it was exceptional customer service and sent an e-mail thanking them. I've gone there in person and couldn't even talk to someone in service. Maybe the new management is trying to improve the customer service. Perhaps now the articulation seems to be working I can get some help to figure out how the tach. hooks up. They weren't much help when I went there a couple years ago. Get an A+ now.