Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jameselec

Jameselec · 2023-05-05 19:24

Hello I have a 2007 jd310 back Hoe and I drove it yesterday and it was fine and today it won’t move. Iv seen that ther is a timer relay and I found it but it has power to the blue wire when in forward and reverse and the two tan wires also have power is there anything else I can do to test it??

Replies11
  1. #1Diesel Dave2023-05-06 09:14

    Serial # ? The Deere guru will be looking for that.

  2. #2Jameselec2023-05-06 09:43

    Thank u it is T0310SG925332

  3. #3Jameselec2023-05-06 09:47

    Everything else works fine and when I raise it all wheels turn I fwd. and rev. And the shifter on the left of the steering wheel shifts all 4 gears plus the bitten on the bucket stick stops the wheels when pushed and when released the wheels turn.

  4. #4mg23612023-05-06 12:17

    Are you checking the voltages while backprobing? If the two tan wires have voltage when in forward and reverse, then you need to make sure that voltage is getting to the FNR (6 pin connector) and that the voltage passes through the FNR to the blue wires of the same connector. Two blue wires are to have voltage in any one gear. The combination will change based on what speed you are in.

  5. #5Jameselec2023-05-06 16:23

    I Found out that something ripped out the wires out of a connector at the bottom of the trans. So now I’ve been trying to figure out what wire goes to which pin there are 3 blue wires and one black one and I removed the round 16 pin connector and figured out how to remove the 4 pins I just need to find out what wire goes to what pin. The pins being used are 4,5,6,and7 is there a diagram and can I test the voltage to each wire to tell which one goes to what pin???

  6. #6Jameselec2023-05-06 16:45

    The wire numbers are T1,G02,T18,T19

  7. #7Diesel Dave2023-05-06 17:08

    I believe one of the wires you listed should be T17. The plug you are looking for on the schematic is X25 . The mg2361 quote is post #20 from the 310SG thread you started at yesterday. Come back here to post your findings.

  8. #8Jameselec2023-05-06 17:24

    Is there any way to get the wiring diagram for it other than buying the Manuel ?

  9. #9Diesel Dave2023-05-06 19:55

    Were you able to open the wiring diagram PDF that mg2361 posted ?

  10. #10Jameselec2023-05-06 21:44

    Yes thank you very much your a life saver all is well I’m back up and running. You have been a real blessing!!!

  11. #11Diesel Dave2023-05-06 22:26

    mg2361 is the brains of the operation here ! Good to hear you are up and running ..thumbs up