Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Japanese Heavy Equipment

filpro3 ยท 2008-09-10 19:54

I've become a distributor for Japanese heavy equipment filters such as komatsu, Kobelco, Hitachi, Yanmar, Kubota ect..... The question I have for you excavators, what filters would you use the most for the maintenance on your equipment.( Hydraulic filters, air filters, fuel filters, oil filters, ac filters, coolant filters ect.... Everyone seems to have different figures because I have a customer that uses 8 air filters a month for his wa500. Just wondering if someone could let me what they think. Thanks, filpro3

Replies3
  1. #1ZAXIS2008-09-10 20:46

    filpro3, On our Hitachi Machines, when we change oil at 250 hour intervals, we replace the oil(1or2 filters),the fuel filter & the pilot hydraulic filter. We usually blow out the air filters and replace them once a year inner & outer. ZAXIS

  2. #2brian falcone2008-09-10 22:33

    , where in mass are you located? we have trouble finding some filters for our mini

  3. #3filpro32008-09-11 10:03

    Located in Hanson, MA. just outside Brockton, MA. let me know what your looking for and maybe we can help. Thanks, filpro3