I've been struggling to get my 1400b running, can anyone tell me where the clear hose from the top on the injectors goes to? It's on the injector closest to the cab and is hanging loose not connected to anything. Thank you
Take a look at the fuel filter head..They cut those lines "to fit" so there isnt going to be much[any] room to put it any place other than where its supposed to go..stretch the line out and look in the areas it reaches. Sorry I cant be more specific..without a pic.
Thanks for the help, I'll take a look tomorrow.
Anyone else? I can't find a home for this hose, any other ideas to get this thing fired would be great. Thanks
i think that line is fuel return to fuel tank should be a small fitting front of tank
I just looked at mine I think NASCAR3 is right. Mine goes to top of fuel tank right beside latch mechanism for the hood it slips on over a little fitting.