Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 1400b stuck in 1st gear and water from radiator in T fluid. What to do?

clevewalker ยท 2023-10-19 13:12

JCB 1400b stuck in 1st gear and water from radiator in T fluid. What to do?

Replies3
  1. #1tommo772023-10-19 20:51

    Sounds like you need to completely tear it down. Not sure how you know the water is from the radiator.. I think you need to figure out what is actually the issues then maybe give us more to work with. Otherwise I'd advise contacting your local heavy equipment mechanic.

  2. #2swampman232023-11-21 23:45

    JCB 200 Series 1400B 1550B 1700B backhoe loaders Workshop Service repair Manual JCB 200 Series 1400B 1550B 1700B backhoe loaders Workshop Service repair Manual The Best PDF Manuals Online Includes : Bookmarks + Searchable Text + Index = Fast Navigation And Best Organization ! With this in-depth & highly detailed manual you will be able to work on your vehicle with the... my-premium-manual-source.com

  3. #3swampman232023-11-21 23:52

    P.S. I'm a 1st time backhoe owner!