Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 2014 3CX 214 Boom liner bearing 809/00176 tolerance

Steve McMillian ยท 2019-12-15 10:26

JCB 2014 3CX 214 Boom liner bearing 809/00176 tolerance I just took the pin out of the where the bucket attaches to the lower boom and one of the liner bearing was cracked. I purchased a new set of bearing to replace the old one and when I was installing the tolerance was not tight like I thought it should be. Its the Item 15 The upper pin. Anyone every had any problems with this or is this normal?

Replies8
  1. #1Steve McMillian2019-12-15 10:28

    This is a picture

  2. #2Tinkerer2019-12-15 10:30

    You can edit your post to upload the image.

  3. #3skata2019-12-15 12:34

    Did the old bearing spin and wear out the bore? Can you "glue" it in?

  4. #4Steve McMillian2019-12-15 19:00

    Not Sure. I just purchased this unit from Sunbelt rentals. It has 1400 Hours on it. Just was looking for someone that had the bearing out and noticed the fit. I am just going thru the basics before I start to use it, Change engine oil, Filters oil and air. I wonder if there is someone that could test the hydraulic oil?

  5. #5skata2019-12-15 19:36

    Can you try posting the pic again?

  6. #6Steve McMillian2019-12-15 19:39
  7. #7Steve McMillian2019-12-15 19:41

    D

  8. #8skata2019-12-16 00:07

    Are you clicking on the upload file tab?