Does anyone know how to reset the maint hours on a JCB 3cx. I have tried to reset the hours from the console but so far unsuccessful. The total hours reads 1450 and the maint hours is -1350. I have read the owners manual several time but the menu does not show up for the reset.
Steve, I have asked the same question here for a 2016 JCB 3CX and never got an adult response back. I have even paid a technician from the local JCB dealership to come out and reset it via a hooked up scanner, that did not work. I know there has to be a way to reset using buttons on the panel, but I have yet to figure it out. I don't have any type of manuals to look it up so have just been trying several button pushes to hopefully figure it out.
I found this Youtube video. Does it help any?
this is the wrong instrument panel for mine, there is a video on you tube of my panel but there is no audio and you really can't see the button pushes he is doing
This is the instrument panel on my 2016 JCB 3CX LOADER/BACKHOE
If this is the one you saw i don't think you need any audio.
yes this is the one I saw on you tube it is hard to tell how many times he pushes buttons and what the action is of each button push. I have tried to imitate the button pushes but it has not worked. I just seem to go round and round and not get any where with the reset.
Do you or anybody you know understand Spanish ?
no, do not understand spanish and don't know anybody who does. thanks for the help
It wasn't Spanish. It was Indonesian
I definitely don't know any body who is Indonesian of knows the language
Recently my jcb 3cx project 12 machine front loader bucket left cylinder has been bend twice within one week bending was happend wit empty bucket can some one tell me the reason and how to solve it
I don't really understand what your trying to explain, pictures will help a lot
Marked jack cylinder was bend twice need to know reason Bending was happend wen bucket curled up from fully down ward position
Does loader valve box auxiliary releaf valves have different pressure values on head side and rod side
I am at a loss for an explanation of why that cylinder would bend rolling up/curling from full dump position, I don't see how that cylinder could bend rolling/curling up since hydraulic pressure is pushing the ram back into cylinder. I could see how it would bend dumping or curling bucket down.