We have an older 212 JCB back hoe, in which we have just replaced the throttle cable (a not so simple task) in adjusting the throttle after it was installed; something was bumped on the back of the fuel pump. The electrical connector that goes into the back of the fuel pump is what I believe is to be the problem, we have had trouble with this before, but I was not a part of the fix. I am at a loss in where to start. I am looking for some diagrams, parts list or and any advice that could be helpful. I have been in contact with our local dealer but would prefer to fix it myself. JCB's are a great machine but the parts are expensive, let alone the labor cost if they are the ones to fix it. I have been playing around trying to get the connector out but it is in one hell of a tight spot, and do not want to do more damage then already done. :Banghead
No replies yet.