Anyone have front fenders on there backhoe? How do you like them?I have been thinking of getting some to help keep road salt and mud off the backhoe. Any good aftermarket stuff? They would be going on Deere 310sg and 310sj.
Look up HENRY I have no experience. I was thinking about Fenders for my Backhoe too. Some of the larger JCB backhoes have fenders. Watch your clearances. Tight turn radius may be a problem
case sell's them about 400.00 here. been thinking about them myself. trevor b
I ran a 420E cat with front fenders on it the last couple days. I thought they were fine, they kept the road spray off the glass while traveling and I could still see my tire clearance while turning the wheel. I would get them if I was on the road alot. I see you have Deere hoes. Here is a tip on them for you. I use stainless steel self tapping Phillip head screws to attach a face shield to the rear fender extending it so far as not hitting the outrigger, this will keep the slop off your rear glass. Since you can find them on most job sites they are easy to replace if one gets broken.
Have them on the 580 i run. Worth every penny. Still throw some mud on the machine in reverse moving quick but otherwise work very well. Do alot over the road. Only time i find them in the way is pushing threw piles of dirt. Start cutting of the side of a pile the fenders rub the dirt. Not that looks matter but does make the machine look sharp.