Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jcb 212s backhoe control pattern

Fxtreeservice ยท 2016-11-09 16:15

Hello, I just bought a 1999 212s and would like to know how to change from John deere to cat controls. Also if anyone has a operators manual for this. Thank you For any help.

Replies4
  1. #1hookedondiesel2016-11-12 10:37

    When I purchased my JCB 210s ( similar to yours) it had Cat control's, and I personally found it very cumbersome for me. So I swapped over to "John Deere" controls, "right stick controls dipper and bucket" I found this more comfortable for me. All I did was swap hydraulic hose's position. Just make sure you mark your hose's before doing so.

  2. #2Power Tan2016-11-13 22:26

    You also need to change the ports reliefs the boom is set higher than the arm.....Jim

  3. #3cherokee1012017-10-10 21:57

    This conversation is from a long time ago. I switched my pattern to an ISO type. Sometime or another the pump sprung a leak and I could not get it sealed up. I did not reset the relief valves. I was ignorant on the matter. Could this have cracked the pump?

  4. #4hookedondiesel2017-10-12 09:44

    Good point, I don't know, I did not change the reliefs but don't do too much digging. Maybe Power Tan can elaborate.