Hi hookedondiesel, That could work. Be fairly easy to find a solenoid to actuate the valve for the hammer circuit. You could even combine the front hydraulic aux with the rear to increase the flow. However I think before I started with the project I would want to measure what the actual flow was from both circuits. And measure it while you are moving at a crawl in 1st gear to see what you'll actually get. The problem is finding an inexpensive flow meter.
Thanks for your input, I don't know where I got a 19gpm flow, the pamphlet states 12gpm and the hammer requires 20-68 liters per minute. I'll have to do a little more research on this, a front blower would be a nice option to have.
This will likely be completely useless info to you...and too late at this point, but i'd be a jerk for not trying. My 1994 JCB 217 S has an aux valve port pairing on the loader valve rh side in front of rear axle. This valve block has a relief valve setting of 3300 psi, and the combined flow rate of two pumps is 41gpm. I use quick couplings from this aux valve to run a pair of hoses down the stick for accessories like thumb and auger. (auger turns at higher rpm will higher stall rate than when on my Takeuchi tl 140). Another pair of hoses runs to the front loader for winter to run either an AMI reactor snow blade, or a 7ft blower. Great results. I realize this is a bigger machine than you are running, but it may help just for comparison?
Thanks for that info, Northclint.