Looking for a little help. I have a Jcb 214 backhoe. It is pretty rough shape. I can’t figure out how to put it in 4wd. I’m pretty sure it don’t work I’m trying to decode my vin. SLP2140CSE0432058
Help
Your serial is 0432058 Use that to get to the manuals on JCBs site. JCB Service Pro servicepro.jcb.com The operators manual is here https://servicepro.jcb.com/jcb/content/document/view?id=1288418901654167670&groupId=2602
Thank you Baxter28!!!!!!
Is there any download that are free. The parts book and service manual are $650
Just the operators manual it looks like. JCB is proud of their manuals and charges accordingly. If you need parts - ask this guy on ebay and he can lookup stuff and hopefully has: https://www.ebay.com/str/allbackhoeparts He's had everything I've asked for, and helped me cross ref my 2016 part numbers with the new numbers when they dont make sense.. prices are good. You can also just call your local dealer - mine is helpful, somethings are crazy expensive, some are same as ebay.
I have bOught a few thousand dollars from same guy. He treats me good and good prices and good parts.