I've got a bit of a problem I can't quite figure out if anyone would like to take a stab at helping me fix I'd sure appreciate it. I have a 1997 JCB 214 with about 4000 hours on it. It worked great for years and then a few days ago while using it all of the hydraulics froze up. I found that if I throttled down to idle they worked again but they were slow(which they should be at idle) but when I throttled back up they would move a little bit and then freeze again. When the machine is cold it will do this without fail. If I let it run for 30 minutes or so everything works perfect for anywhere from 1 to 30 minutes and then it freezes again and I have to throttle down to idle to get it going again. So far I checked that the fluid is good, filters are fine, no hoses collapsing between tank and pump and nothing leaking out of the ordinary. I don't have a pressure gauge but the dealer does and if I have to I'll get him to come out with it. Any thoughts on this?
No replies yet.