Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 214 Transmission issues

Ktricky ยท 2023-08-26 01:26

I posted a thread earlier and I'm still having issues. 2004 JCB 214. Unit runs great. Forward and reverse run fine for 10-15 min. Then it stops moving forward or reverse. I'm losing pressure when it stops moving. I've already changed out the pump. Then the pressure release valve. What else could it be? I'm lost and dumping money into this thing. Previous post: HeavyEquipmentForums

Replies6
  1. #1LN Pipeline2023-08-26 11:02

    Have you posted your problem on this forum? Plant Talk - Plant Machinery & Construction Equipment Forum Plant forum; Construction equipment discussion for uk construction and contractors www.planttalk.co.uk There are more members familiar with JCB on planttalk.

  2. #2Ktricky2023-08-26 11:18

    No I will. Thanks

  3. #3Timothy Young2024-11-16 10:25

    Did you ever find a solution? I having the same issue on my 1999 - 214S. I presume you discovered a fuse was blowing, but the solution I suspect is one of the shifting solenoids. Would love to know what you discovered.

  4. #4LN Pipeline2024-11-16 10:36

    If I remember correctly, he posted again and the remedy to his problem was cleaning the strainer for the transmission oil.

  5. #5Timothy Young2024-11-16 14:11

    Thank you.

  6. #6Nige2024-11-16 14:39

    See this THREAD