Hey Guys, My JCB has a general purpose bucket that works great, but I’m trying to clean up a field that was mulched a few years ago that has a ton of little stumps, sprigs, and lots of roots. I was looking to get a root rake for the loader to grub up some of that debri and then grade it with the GP bucket (or our tractor and box blade) to plant pasture grasses and food plots. Do any of you have recommendations for a root rake that I can buy which already fits my JCB? Or should I look to get a quick hitch universal adapter for my loader and buy a skid steer root rake? By the way, is my loser type considered pin on? Let me know what you guys think! Thanks!
How about a pin on rake? http://www.excavatorthumb.com/pin_on_rake-pin-on-backhoe-rake.php
I had no idea that was an option. That’s way cheaper actually thanks!!