Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jcb 3CX rock breaker valve help

Tonidukiczupan ยท 2019-10-25 03:47

Hello everyone, I have 3cx 1987 with single hyd. pump, standard non extending rear arm. I want to put hydraulic Breaker pipes onto her. I have been told that I can I use 12V Hammer flow control valve, version for single pump, with foot pedal? Oil feed comes to diverter valve from pump, then it has 2 ways out, one hose goes to rear excavator valve block, second hose goes to hammer? Any advice would be helpful, Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1jcb jeff2019-11-06 02:47

    Hi If you are not going to use the breaker for 8 hrs solid you can always put a 1" return line back to the tank unrestricted and fit a t piece to the dipper head side hose at ram this means as soon as you power the dipper in to keep wait on the breaker you fire the breaker its a very cheap way of doing but if used for a long time you will increase hyd oil temp more than normal. A local contractor to use always fitted them up like this. The only thing is when we fitted genuine JCB kits we used to fit a aux relief valve to the bucket circuit to stop damage to bucket ram rod.