Hey to all..... Just bought a second hand backhoe loader, manual states to only use jcb lubricants. Feedback would be appreciated.... not so worried about cost as I believe oils ain't oils...? I like amsoil for my 1600 roafstar. I just want to be informed by users and not just marketing.... also I dont live close to anything and miles from a jcb dealer.
Welcome to HEF, Noidea ! I have no idea what a JCB needs. But, I would think that somewhere in that manual the lube specs are in it. Contact jcbjeff in a pc. he will know.
Welcome to HEF, noidea ! I don't know a thing about JCB's. But your manual should have the lube specs or maybe there is a lube chart on the machine. Or you could start a Privte Conversation to jcb jeff. He is an expert on JCB's.
A quick Google search popped this Casrol list of recommendations for a 3CX. I'm sure other oil manufacturers would have similar suggestions. https://rego2oil.castrol.com/en_au/...hoes_/44346_3CX_Sitemaster_S_N_2000000_up_4WS TBH any good-quality name-brand oil (of the correct spec for the system) should work fine in your JCB. Unless equivalents for the JCB filters are not available, then like oils any major filter brand (e.g. Donaldson) should work
Yes.... thanks for the reps, I did come across rego2oil and have purchased oils. I was just being careful as jcb were only interested in selling or talking about their products and were not interested in cross referencing to alternatives. Living where I do I needed to find alternatives. It's all good..... Ives spent a couple of days in it and now all I have to do is fix all the hydraulic leaks and find out why the side shift wont move....?