Has a code 73 on display. Cleaned connections at plug on valve body and trans harness on back of cab. Any ideas, code list, and or wiring diagram- trouble shooting flow chart?
Hello Tenwheeler, code 73 is usually an open circuit on K1 clutch (ZF t/m?). As the vehicle doesn't move at all, I assume there are more open circuits present. Check again all wires from TCU towards t/m, also cabine plugs. Can get you more details on email. [email protected] br
This might also help
Thanks Exhaust manifold showed up from China, scary to me, but $600 less then JCB. This newsed to us machine had a lot of other work done to it and I believe we were just afraid to push it because of the noise. Now it only has one speed in forward and reverse. The young guy here pulled up a lot of info on his phone. More than me with hours on a desk top. What can I say, welcome aboard little buddy. Just an update and thank you guy's for the information. It helped.