I've been reading up on the JCB 4CX specs and features, which brought me to this page. Scroll down to the section titled "Fatigue-Free Productive Working" and check out the in cab features. The cooler is a good idea, but I thought I was on a fake webpage when I read about the hot drink dispenser. Not that I think hot drinks are funny. It's just that I've been looking at hundreds of pictures of used machines in my quest to find a new (to me) TLB and it would never occur to me to drink anything that came out of the control panel on any of the machines that I've looked at. I wonder if they'll come out with a lazy-boy seat option soon.
No cream and 2 sugars please.... Oops ! Sorry , had to say it. :drinkup
JCB Tea pot in cab. I know of a contractor who bought a JCB Backhoe in the 80's and it came with a Tea Pot in the cab. I had a tour of the JCB plant in UK (May 2012) and before the tour started everyone had Tea and Bisquits. The Brits are all about having Tea, and think of the time it saves during break time.