Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 4cx wiring diagram

Scortexx ยท 2013-05-30 16:42

Hello working people! I have a small problem with my joystick for going forwards and backwards. Somebody broke it and change all the wiring. Ok it is not mine JCB but my friends. Does anyone have a wiring diagram of the joystick or of the entire machine? I think it is JCB 4CX from 1992'. Thanks for all the info!

Replies7
  1. #1willie592013-05-30 21:48

    Welcome to HEF Scortexx. :drinkup I have a PDF of the 4CX shop manual. You need to make 3 posts to lose the probationary status, then you can send me a Private Message with your email address. I can then forward the PDF to you via email.

  2. #2Scortexx2013-05-31 12:04

    OK! Thank you!

  3. #3Scortexx2013-05-31 14:23

    Can I just write "Hello" to people to get status?

  4. #4d4c24a2013-05-31 15:28

    try this https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgfr7ure9vy2atb/jcb_3cx_4cx_214_215_217_workshopmanual_sec_wat.pdf

  5. #5Scortexx2013-05-31 16:37

    I have downloaded that from somewhere but I thought that you have something else, better?

  6. #6d4c24a2013-05-31 16:51

    the wiring diagram is there section 151-1 / 151-2 , not sure what else you need

  7. #7Scortexx2013-05-31 17:03

    The problem is that I dont have a clue how this joystick looks like but my friend probably will understand it better Thanks!