Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jcb 505-22

Dekka ยท 2018-09-07 11:29

Hello everyone..I'm working on a Jcb 505-22. Issue I'm having is starting and charging system. Also in detail, had some metal truss from masonry wrap around the drive line. Which tore up the whole harness. A complete electrical nightmare without a schematic. I'm aware they are numbered but the previous mech tried to bypass alot of stuff. Any help in obtaining a wiring schematic or info..be much appreciated. Cuz I sure would love to get this thing running. Thanks a bunch.

Replies3
  1. #1pajibson2018-09-10 14:26

    I have one manual for a 505-22. send me your email and I'll try and send it to you.

  2. #2Dekka2018-09-11 21:29

    Ok..thanks for the reply. My email is [email protected] Again I really appreciate the help.

  3. #3pajibson2018-09-12 07:22

    I sent it. hopefully this gets you there. Let me know if theres anything else I can do to help.