OK gentlemen I am working on a Linde H140D forklift that will not crank. Operator ran lift one day shut it off and when he went back the next day it would not crank. Battery is good all fuses and relays are good also. I connected a remote starter button to starter and engine will turn over then but will not start. I'm wondering if transmission shifter could be the problem and if so how can I test it? Does anyone have any electrical diagrams or service manuals on this machine?
A typical start circuit consists of a fuse, ignition switch, park brake switch, neutral switch, seat switch, and starter solenoid. Check all components for continuity and adjustment. When the non-functioning part is found a simple wiring repair, adjustment or component replacement is generally all that is needed to get your unit up and running. This link here shows more info on basic forklift trouble shooting might help you. https://store.intellaliftparts.com/c/trouble-shooting-forklift-issues.html
Installed starter button and bypassed key switch.