Can’t seem to get my telehandler to switch between the 3 way steering. It’s in just front wheel steer now, but unfortunately the rear wheels are slightly turned. So, it dog tracks down the road. Can hardly get it on trailer. Little to wide!!!! Any idea where to start? I think I could loosen hyd. hoses on rear wheels to get them straight, then retighten. Temp fix as I’d really like to get it back into all wheel steer. That’s the most handy for my operation.
See this thread about a 4 wheel steer JCB backhoe, perhaps they share a similar design, his was a proximity sensor HeavyEquipmentForums
Here's another thread for a 505 specifically about the proximity sensors HeavyEquipmentForums
I assume you have the electric knob to change modes? First inspect the proximity sensor on each axle. You can see them if you just get under machine. A metal pin on the steering link bar, aligns up with the proximity sensor, then this allows modes to change. I believe there is a tiny status light on backside of sensor. Inspect sensors and wiring. If you think you're not getting power, checks fuses and relays. Corrosion happens. I believe the steering computer is under the cover on behind steering wheel.