I would assume there would be two bleeders. I can only find one. Is there two? Brake pedal will not return when engine is running. If engine is off, it will. Thinking master cylinder is bad?
I would think an issue with the vacuum booster
Hmom, I thought if the booster is bad the pedal is just harder to push. But since the pedal returns when engine is off, you may just be right.
Does the brake pedal get hard when engine is off? Have you lubed the pedal pivots? My booster used to freeze up in winter time and I'd spray lube inside of it to free it up.
Yes. Pedal is hard with engine off. Yes I lubed pivots. It's the booster, when I unhook the vacuum line with engine running, the pedal returns to the top. When I hook hose back up, it pulls the pedal down