My father has a 530 and it died the either day and wouldn't start and they jumped it on the starter and got it started and then it would only go in reverse. Now it will start with key but will not still go in forward but works in reverse. We don't have a fuse relay diagram or a wiring diagram so hardly know where to head in at. Relays do click when shifting into forwards but can't tell which one or ones. Any help would be much appreciated.
Ive had a few JCB's where the solenoid connections on the transmission were boogered up.
Thanks for the reply. My father called the dealer out and they found a bunch of relays that were bad. The mechanic had a relay tester that he got off of the snap on truck that tested them. Anybody else got one like it? Dad said that it was molded in to the case I did a search and he said it didn't look like any that I pulled up so don't know what it was like.
A lot of companies make relay testers, lisle & Electronic specialties (ESI) are the more common ones to see on a tool truck. https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs...arh&hsimp=yhs-001&type=zxy_fbc06ae630ebcad87d
Ya that's what I found I don't know that his was any better but Dad said it didn't look like any of those so don't know what kind he had
http://www.pawnplex.com/tools/SnapOnTeste1/index.htm found a pic of it on snap ons page but not a listing or price. guessing its discontinued