Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jcb 8032zts weak hydraulics.

Futcher · 2023-03-25 14:03

Hi all, I have a 8032 2002 with 2000 hours on it. It’s a nice tidy, tight machine. the problem I have is that all functions on the boom creep along with the blade. It’s down on hydraulic power too. I've changed the hydraulic filters and I’ve also changed the o-rings between the slices on the valve block, neither of which have made the slightest difference. Any thoughts would be much appreciate. Thanks Paul

Replies9
  1. #1uffex2023-03-26 05:30

    Good day Paul & welcome Appears you like to jump in at the deep end, am I interpreting your thread correctly that all the hydraulic functions are slow? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Futcher2023-03-26 05:46

    Hi, Not so much slow as weak, it has no power digging and it’s creeping rapidly. Thanks Paul

  3. #3uffex2023-03-26 06:55

    Good day Is that weak on all function (Boom -Arm-bucket slew) creeping you mean that the boom and arm sink to the ground when raised. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4Futcher2023-03-26 07:10

    Hi, Slew and tracking seem ok but boom and blade are weak and creep to the ground. Thanks Paul

  5. #5uffex2023-03-26 07:55

    Ok what was in the filters any seal parts?

  6. #6Futcher2023-03-26 09:03

    Filters were both very clean. No visible bits of seal.

  7. #7uffex2023-03-26 09:52

    Is there any history to the failure, what you describe amounts to internal leakage. I suggest you measure the creeping, if you can take a snap of the pumps I can be better informed to the exact model. See attachment. Kind regards Uffex

  8. #8Futcher2023-03-26 14:18

    It’s been like it since I bought it a couple of years ago. I’ve been unable to open the attachments you sent me? This is the pump on the machine. Thanks Paul

  9. #9Futcher2023-03-26 15:24

    I’ve managed to open the attachments now so will try and have a look at it this week. I’ll keep you update! Thanks Paul