Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 8035 zts only dozer blade functions

Ccline54 · 2024-04-08 11:28

Hi, I have a buddy who has a JCB 8035 ZTS. Pin: JCB08035E02439929 Hours: 2600 He just purchased this machine from a private party and was in the process of working the machine a bit before he took it to a job. After running the machine for roughly an hour he lost all functions suddenly besides the dozer blade. He said he doesn’t see any codes coming up and I had him check fuses and relays which he says are all good, I’m thinking it’s a hydraulic issue potentially a spool valve or block issue but I just wanted to see what other suggestions anyone might have or if someone else has ran into this and what they might have found as the issue. I appreciate any and all help.

Replies0

No replies yet.