Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB 8080 fault code not showing

catfixer ยท 2016-04-19 17:51

Had an old friend shoot me a text this evening with a fault code on a JCB 8080. Says it runs fine but keeps flashing "121 FLOW LD" at the top of the monitor. Can't seem to find anything on the JCB codes site and he said their dealer has never seen it before. Any ideas?

Replies4
  1. #1tool_king2016-04-19 20:40

    Catfixer message 121 FLOW LD is error 21 meaning The high flow load solenoid is open circuit. If needed I can send the service manual.

  2. #2catfixer2016-04-19 22:19

    That would be awesome. My email is [email protected]

  3. #3tool_king2016-04-21 00:38

    I emailed you two manuals .I found the the fault in the first manual but figured you might need both .

  4. #4catfixer2016-04-21 05:32

    If I wasn't so far away, I'd be bringing you a case of beer. You new jersey folks ain't half bad! lol thanks buddy!