Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kobelco Excavator Series

delectric123 ยท 2016-04-19 22:37

What is the difference in, Mark, Dynamic Acera,and other series I've seen? Is it European and USA? I have a 2006 Kobelco SK250LC Dynamic Acera that I bought used with 3100 hr. and its a great machine. I'm wondering how it compares to other Kobelco series in that weight class.

Replies7
  1. #1southernman132016-04-20 08:06

    I have the same machine. It's a hoss and super smooth. Mine has 5100 hrs

  2. #2dirthog2016-04-20 11:41

    The Mark II, III and IV were just the older versions the Dynamic is the newer.

  3. #3delectric1232016-04-20 13:57

    I believe I've also seen a Mark 8.

  4. #4delectric1232016-04-20 14:02

    I've just had a problem with loose pins, but I suspect the previous owner did not diligently grease it. I was told to grease it every time I filled with fuel, even though the operator's manual says every 50 hrs. What's the expected life span of properly greased pins?

  5. #5movindirt2016-04-20 14:06

    50 hours seems like a long time, everything I'ver been around always gets greased daily.

  6. #6lantraxco2016-04-20 15:19

    Gotta at least grease the bucket and linkage pins every day, if not all of it.

  7. #7dirthog2016-04-20 18:51

    Mark 8 & 9 are still just the Dynamic Acera versions just the 9 is a newer series.