Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Jcb 814

JCB814 ยท 2013-09-22 09:28

Hi there, I am the proud owner of a well used, but soon to be loved JCB 814. She seems in good order (so far) with some issues with wear on the bucket pins etc. I do not have a user manual/handbook etc. and wish to get the buckets sorted out and do a general service on 'her'. Does anyone have a user manual / handbook / service manual for a JCB 814 ? I am happy to pay all costs to copy it or buy in a old copy of one . (excuse this if there's a sub-forum for manual requests etc. ?)

Replies7
  1. #1JCB8142013-09-23 07:09

    OK, have not found a 'JCB 814 Super' manual yet, but have found the part numbers (still available to order, but with LONG lead times). This might be of use to other forum users so am posting them here: Serial range Handbook part number 201500 - 202200 9801/6400 202261 - 203000 9801/6410 203001 - 204999 9801/6420 205001 - 206106 9801/6460 Hope this helps someone.

  2. #2mitch5042013-09-23 07:14

    Try www.gensales.com

  3. #3rankothge2013-09-23 10:16

    Trevor have this manual follw this link

  4. #4JCB8142013-09-23 10:40

    www.gensales.com is no longer a valid domain and is up for sale :-(

  5. #5mitch5042013-09-23 18:06

    Oops, www.jensales.com Sorry, Mitch

  6. #6JCB8142013-09-23 18:13

    Thanks Mitch, but nothing there for a JCB 814 that I can find :-(.

  7. #7kellswater2016-01-30 19:09

    Hi just recently purchased an 814 but do not know how to work anything! Can anyone tell me how to operate the power slide???