Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB Backhoe parts manual

Steve McMillian ยท 2019-12-10 19:40

I just recently purchased a 2014 JCB 3cx backhoe. I am having a hard time identifying parts such as filters, bushing and many wear items. If anyone has any suggestions on how to identify parts please let me know. [email protected]

Replies11
  1. #1LN Pipeline2019-12-10 21:17

    Your JCB dealer should be able to get you a parts book for your serial number. It would be good to have, then you can cross reference part numbers online and get them much cheaper than through JCB. I would suggest a Service Manual, also.

  2. #2Tinkerer2019-12-11 10:34

    Service manuals are here ! ----> https://www.pdfmanual4trucks.com/jcb/ North American residents cannot, as far as I know access the the JCB parts books. Only dealers and European residents can. If you subscribe to a VPN service and use it to locate and use UK network, you will be able to get access to JCB's parts books. Try this link that I obtained with the above mentioned method. ----> https://parts.jcb.com/tchjcb/parts/...IExPQURFUiAzQ1gsNENYLDVDWCwyMTQsMjE1LDIxNyJ9/

  3. #3Tinkerer2019-12-11 18:26

    Welcome to HEF, Steve. I just checked the link I posted to the parts book and, as I suspected the link has expired. Sorry !

  4. #4greg95042019-12-12 12:27

    Too bad the UK site no longer lets you look up parts. What you want is called "JCB Service Parts Pro". It's the software dealers use to look up parts. I have an older copy that I downloaded from the internet. I've found 2017 versions for sale (ali express etc) but it's not cheap ($75), and what you are getting is a pirated copy. So if you go that route install on a virtual machine so as to not expose your main computer to viruses. If you hunt around for it you may find it for "free" on a message board. That's how I got my copy, but I had to pay a "registration" fee on the message board to get access to the download links. I forget what site I got it from. Good luck.

  5. #5Tinkerer2019-12-12 22:33

    I just thought that JCB owners would find these images that I just captured interesting. I can access the parts book anytime I want using the method I posted above. It is completely legitimate.

  6. #6LN Pipeline2019-12-13 01:37

    Where did you create your login account?

  7. #7Tinkerer2019-12-13 07:03

    I didn't create a customer login account. I guess that by using my VPN and connecting to a network in Southampton, England, eliminates a customer login. The link I posted above did become active again for me after I cleared all the cookies in my computer. I use CCleaner by Piriform. Greg9204 is correct about the JCB Parts Plus Pro program. It gives access to a much more complete parts book than the one I looked at.

  8. #8IgorG2020-04-12 03:43

    Look few sources, wish yuo will find some https://www.truck-manuals.net/bobcat/ and https://tractormanualz.com/bobcat/

  9. #9mybackhoe2022-05-02 13:08

    Hey Tinkerer. Thanks for sharing how to access the JCB parts online. I have a JCB 215 loader backhoe. Per your instruction I was able to access JCB parts site, however, my machine is not listed. I tried entering my machine's serial number and it doesn't come up. I tried picking through the various dropdown menus under 3CX, 4CX, and 5CX and can't find a match. What's interesting is that when you click on the search by model button, it lists the 214, 215, and 217. Any ideas on how to locate my machine? Thanks

  10. #10Tinkerer2022-05-02 15:55

    I'm a little confused. You say it shows the 215 in the list. What does the 215 lead to when you saw that ?

  11. #11mybackhoe2022-05-18 10:59

    Hey Tinkerer, thanks. It brings me to a bunch of 3CX drop downs, but none contain my machines serial number