Found a burnt out 2005 JCB 130 thats being parted out. Wondering if they tracks/chains would fit my 96 Hundai R130 LC3. JCB Vin SLPJS13CE1058608
so what i can find on the internet makes me believe that they should fit except for the JCB is 44 links and mine are 46 link.
I believe I ended up with that JCB, and if not I now have a 2005 JCB 130 with under 1000 hrs that had a cab/engine fire to part out or sell whole. It's located in NH, and I'd entertain cash or trade offers on it
Good day To compare the chains see attached however it worth being aware adding links of differing wear patterns may well result in vibration and adverse roller wear. Kind regards Uffex
Can you tell me the location email or phone I woukd like to check on some parts for this
Can I get the contact info on where I can find this burnt machine. Looking for a change over valve fir a 96 r130 pn 81E3-4004. Thanks
Good day Post a pitcure of the label may be able to help. Kind regards Uffex
I can send pictures
Good day I searched what Hyundia 130 information I have, could not find the valve. Any idea what its function or is it from another supplier? Kind regards Uffex
Controls the speed when your driving from hi to low which is a big diff and the parking break. As far as another supplier I don't know . Pn in parts book is 81e3-4004. Thank yoi
Those pictures showed up awful! Il try again
I don't think it will fit