Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JCB Fuel Injetion Pump

dpuns88 ยท 2017-08-29 14:39

I am at my wits end trying to find a pump for my jcb is there any good ole boys on here that could help me locate this part or tell me how to get a reference number or replacement number? Thanks The info I can provide is: JCB machine s/n 15BT2115/315646/7 Engine s/n LH036229M The numbers I have on the pump are XS59L800 and 3241F800 tag says (KENPOWER U.S.A.) ??? HELP Please lol

Replies4
  1. #1hookedondiesel2017-08-30 04:26

    Whats the model and year of your machine?

  2. #2thepumpguysc2017-08-30 06:56

    The pump # is the 3241F800 #.. Whats wrong w/ yours?? I can rebuild it.. KEN Power is an aftermarket company, a division of KEN DIESEL..

  3. #3dpuns882017-08-30 14:06

    It welded itself right to the casting. where and how could I get another? Product cross reference?

  4. #4thepumpguysc2017-08-31 05:55

    A.D.E. # >74040193 JCB#. 17-103700 ** & Perkins#. 2643C149 Just Google > 3241F800..OR any of the other cross ref. #'s... I can look up the seized H&R # & see if its cheaper to rebuild..